Game plan through Friday (and beyond):
- I will wallow for no more than 15 minutes each evening. Then I have to go walk the dogs or do something other than sit on the couch and audibly sigh.
- I will vent on this blog in a productive manner. I so rely on this outlet and am strangely comforted by the fact that half of those reading have been through the same exact crap. Your love and comments speak volumes and help to get me through all this. If I were in it alone, there wouldn't be an entire corner of the blogosphere carved out for us whiny barrenesses.
- I will not rely on takeout for dinner (see #1 - grocery shopping and cooking is impossible if you are constantly wallowing).
- I will accomplish things related to my actual job which, surprisingly enough, is not getting pregnant.
- I will think about positive things happening in my life now and in the future. Hell, I might even make a list.
- I will make a valiant effort to finish the this sweater I've been knitting on and off for months now. Idle hands and whatnot.
The pity party is OUT. (Mike dropped, walking off stage.)